Well, thanks to all of YOU my birthday was GREAT!!!!! (Except for the whole Neal is nowhere near me part anyway)
My lovely dad got up and made homemade waffles for breakfast, and I got great gifts! Thank you, Mom, you're the greatest! ;)
Then I went here:

Which is Cafe Rio if you can't tell, with him:

Trent is the best! He's never forgot my birthday! Thanks, Trent. Then I got these:

from, of course, my fiance... LOVE HIM! He also sent me this in the mail:

yes, I know it's sideways... but I'm too lazy to figure out how to rotate it. It's a gift certificate to get a full body massage.. YES! Then I had a MARVELOUS homemade dinner by my Mom... even homemade rolls! It was delicious. And then, of course, we ate this:

Coconut cream pie... LOVE IT! So all and all it was a great day. Except I was missing him:

A LOT! My Rachel says it's gross how I always include a picture of Neal and me... well TOO BAD because given that our wedding is on Saturday, marrying Neal is pretty much the only thing I think about. That and..... you know....... Stacey's wedding cake! ;)
7 comments:
OoOo....wedding cake sounds delightful! I know how excited you are for it! Happy birthday my darling dear, I'm sure this will come to be one of your very favorites because you're done celebrating them as a single girl! i love you and I can't wait to see you!
OH NO! You've become one of "those people"
Another one bites the dust.
Happy Birthday!
Massage Envy is the greatest- just had my first massage there last Saturday as a matter of fact. (By a big burly man nonetheless... a little awkward at first I must admit. Do I get naked, do I not? It was a whole dilemma for all of 2 minutes.)
Happy WEDDING on Saturday!!!!
Yayayayay. Every time I see a post from Hannah it makes my day sparkle! You are my favorite. But we don't need to go into that. Happy birthday. I suck as a friend. But I love you anyway. :)
Haha. I love it all! Can't wait for Saturday. It was so great to see you today!! Love!
i think it's great that you were there with just your parents for your birthday. they got to have you as their little girl for one last time before you got up and married on 'em. i'm glad you had such a great day. cafe rio rules!
Yeah! You are a married lady!! It was sooo fun to see you on your Fabulous Day! You looked so Beautiful. And I loved the PURPLE!!! Congrats a hundred times. I Love your blog!!
Post a Comment