Weight: 21 pounds (65%)Length: 29.25 inches (85%)
Cuteness: OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!
Teeth: 2 bottom and his top left one is just starting to poke through
Sleep: is starting to sleep through the night again (woot!) goes to bed at 7 and usually makes it at least until 5:30. He'll often go until 7 without waking up and it's blissful.
Signs: More (clapping) He gets very excited when we sign "milk" and claps about that too.
Words: Dada. He definitely babbles it a lot, but often calls out to Neal with it too. It's so cute!
Skills: nunchuck, bow hunting, computer hacking, army crawling, getting himself into the sitting position (especially during sleep time) standing up against a support, feeding himself, and being adorable.
Neal and I were just talking about how much joy little Gideon brings into our life. Even something as simple as watching Gideon feed himself, or using his head to get into the sitting position. . . these things bring us great joy and satisfaction. Being a mother has brought me more joy than I could have possibly imagined, and I love it more than I could have possibly imagined. Motherhood is the most special thing in the world, and I love love LOVE it! Enough to have another one? We'll see.... ;)
3 comments:
The picture of Neal and G is sooo cute! And holy cow, he is the same size as Lucy! Haha.
He is just TOO CUTE! AHHH! You need to make more babies!
His cuteness is off the charts. We love G. (cali)
Post a Comment