I vowed I would never blog as a single person... you know, I didn't want to look at the "links to our friends" on someone's blog and see: Jack and Kelly, Peter and Julie, Hannah the single loser, Tyler and Sarah...etc. BUT now since I'm engaged... I can blog with an address like "hannahandneal@blogspot.com" AWESOME! (Although HOLLA at all the single ladies/fella's that blog solo... I'm just weird!) So first of all.... just wanted to let everyone know the details of our special day!
We're getting married in the gorgeous Salt Lake Temple on MAY 16th, 2009 at 9:20 am. It can't come soon enough!!!!!! Our reception will be that afternoon from 3-5.... you'll get an invitation soon enough, but just to let you know the plan.
Another important (and shameless) detail... Neal and I are flying back to DC after our wedding so we're a little worried about gifts. We DO WANT THEM, if you were wondering, but if you're in Utah.. we would love you forever if you got us something through AMAZON.COM (http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wedding/B82M0EOENIG7) -- we are registered there! Also you can look at our other registries.... target.com (http://www.target.com/registry/wedding/013399700180133) and macys.com (http://wedding.weddingchannel.com/pick_up.asp?uk=3438213965) but PLEASE consider getting something online from our registries and have it shipped out here! It's super easy, you just go to our registry and choose something and it will automatically ship to us here in DC. Okay, enough shamelessness... just wanted to let everyone know! The whole "we're flying back with all of our gifts" idea is slightly stressful! THANKS!
On another note.. I CAN'T WAIT TO MARRY NEAL! :)

12 comments:
I promise that I will have my present for you and Neal shipped to DC. Feel better now?
Not us. Dad and I have a large and very breakable gift for you and Neal to transport, sorry ;-D But at least I personally delivered your silverware and dishes, so count your blessings!
and i thought this day would never come ;o) welcome to the blogging world! and as for presents, presents, presents, i still don't know what i'm getting you so i make no promises. how about back massages for life? you only get them if you come visit...
welcome to the real world....of course i never post on my blog....
coming soon...love you stacey
I am glad you are in the blogging world now. Don't judge me because I blog and am single...DON'T HATE!
-Rachel Yates
haha! You succumbed. I love it! =) Your pictures are great. Love you!
p.s. wasn't planning on getting you a present... ;)
You two are so adorable! I'm so happy for you!
You better be a faithful blogger! I know how much you stalk me, so if you have the time to stalk, you have the time to write.
PS - I Love You
What!? I am hilarious.
Hey Hannah! Its Megan...thought I would leave a comment here so you could have my blog address if you are interested! :)
I cant believe you are getting married...that is so exciting!!
I love the family blogs -- just be faithful in posting. Taylor is very good as is Josh. Matt and Erin and Chris and Megan, not so good.
I love that you blog now! I'm gonna add you to my blog list if that's cool! Congrats on everything! You and Neal are amazing together!!!
Post a Comment