Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cherry Blossom photos!








So Neal and I really wanted to get some pictures taken with the GORGEOUS Cherry Blossoms, so we did. It looks like a warm spring day, but I assure you, it was about 35 degrees and I was FREEZING! It took me all day to get warm again! I wanted to wear that brown dress, and for one of the first times in my life, I definitely suffered for my fashion! But our photographer Tiana was great and we had fun. Some of these are just too adorable not to post!


In other news... we found a place to live... HOORAY! I'm so glad we got that taken care of! Everything out here is expensive so we (meaning myself.. Neal is pretty laid back. annoying laid back sometimes... love you babe!) were pretty worried about it! But, we found a teeny cute hardwood floor 1 bedroom apartment for 875/month including all utilities, so although it is small, we took it. We like each other, and frankly, I might be sad if Neal could disappear from my view in our home! ;)

Here are some more pics and you all should be getting your invites soon. ish. be excited!!!!





10 comments:

Julie Perry said...

The pictures are AWSOME! Congrats!

rachel said...

Gorgeous as always! I love you!

Barb said...

I love the pictures you chose!! It was fun to be able to see all of them.

superegobear said...

It's so gorgeous! BTW, we have the same blog background:p I'm so excited to see your invite!

Shannon said...

YAY for Chery Blossoms! Remember when we took engagement photo's there? Those were some good times...

Lisa said...

Hannah I'm so glad you have a blog too! I'm so excited you are getting married. I tell ya it's so fun to be married to your best friend. You always have a date:) Good luck with the rest of the preparations!

Rachel said...

The last one is my favorite! I'm pretty sure you can't take a bad picture Hannah...and why do I get the feeling I won't be getting an invite?

Anonymous said...

So great to hear you have a home! Yay. And of course you are gorgeous and Neal is super cute in the photos. Fun to hear that it was cold - it does look like a sweet spring day - way to fake it.

Trent said...

i got my invite! woot woot!

Jenae said...

Hannah! I am so glad you found my blog! I am a terrible facebooker so I am thrilled that you joined the blogging world. I laughed so hard about your teriakyi chicken and noodles comment...we had so much fun! I love you dearly and am so happy for you and your engagement. Can't wait to keep in touch.