Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To everyone who thinks I'm the most photogenic person in the world and it's not fair....



DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?!?!?

ha ha--there you have it.. one of the most unphotogenic pictures of me in existence....and during a photo shoot no less! Actually, Cinda has the most unphotogenic picture of me.... and she scapbooked it!!! oh the horrors.

In other news--as many of you know, Neal and I decided to move in together (wink wink nudge nudge) and he is moving into our cute little place this weekend. We have the keys and contract and everything-- WOOT!

I'm coming to Utah this weekend for a plethora of reasons, namely Dad's birthday, to see my family, to get my dress hemmed, to get my bridal pictures taken, to be bridal showered by my moms side of the family AND to go through the temple. (the latter is the most important, I think!) I CANNOT WAIT! I've been a little nervous, but now I just feel ready and excited! HOORAY!!!!!!

Hopefully everyone's been receiving their invites... this is an exciting time for us! I'm grateful that Neal is the most patient, loving man who ever walked the face of the earth because, as everyone who knows me well can attest, I do not always handle transitions and stress very well... I'm working on it babe, I promise! ;) I hope everyone is well.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hannah! This picture is HILARIOUS! And I do feel a little bit better...but even then one picture to the millions of good ones I've seen I don't feel so bad for you. Now you know what the rest of us mortals go through.

Also bridal pictures in Utah is always a good idea. Its beautiful out here right now. Even when its raining.

rachel said...

Hey gorgeous~ I love it! See you soonish!

Shelley said...

Loved the invites -- the photo was fabulous and the simplicity of the invites was very classy. Very excited to see you this weekend.

Barb said...

Haha. I love it! And the invites were gorgeous!

Celeste Louise said...

Hannah---you just got blog-stalked!

Bethany said...

Hi Hannah!

Didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on your engagement. You look really happy!

Bethany

Celeste Louise said...

I'm doing really well! You look so happy! (Of course, generally people don't post/take pictures when they are sad.) Will you guys be living back east after you are married?

Brittney said...

Oh bobby socks!!! I'm so excited you found me. I am thrilled you are getting married and wish you the very best! Give me a call when you can 801.369.9260