This kind of thing is becoming more and more popular. But it is ever so amazing. I want to be blindsided by something like this one day. I'm putting it on the bucket list.
That was awesome! I love that stuff. and I will have you know that the announcer at the begining is speaking dutch. Its in Antwerpe Centraal! My mission.
6 comments:
This kind of thing is becoming more and more popular. But it is ever so amazing. I want to be blindsided by something like this one day. I'm putting it on the bucket list.
I loved that!
I love it! And I would love to see something like this in person!
That was awesome! I love that stuff. and I will have you know that the announcer at the begining is speaking dutch. Its in Antwerpe Centraal! My mission.
it didn't happen when i was there....pretty cool.
and i noticed that you don't love me:(
had to have been staged.
Post a Comment