Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Putting the 'Neal' in Hannah and Neal...


Hello to all the Hannah fans out there. This is Neal! I thought it high time I posted a little something on "our" blog. Luckily, Hannah has been kind to me, and even mentioned me a little....ok a lot :) which is why I wanted to mention HER.

I'm a bit of a photo fan, and I want to focus on two of the best photos ever taken:

Hannah is the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. We have so much fun together and my life has been so great since I decided she'd be a good peach picking mate (and she decided I might be worth a few hours of her time...finally!). She's an even better wife (and she was a good peach picker, I must say), and I love her more every day. I always thought people were pretty cheesy for saying that, but I can't think of a better way to say it.

And this is the face I live for. Making her laugh is the best part of the day. I'm just glad that I'm very funny and get to hear/see her laugh often. I love my life with Hannah, and I'm so lucky to have her. She always says such nice (and true) things about me on the blog here so I wanted to say a few words in her direction too.

I LOVE YOU HANNAH!!!



9 comments:

Taylor said...

So Neal, the big question is . . . why do you need to suck up to Hannah right now? haha. Just kidding. Hannah is lucky to have you. and we love having you in are family. And I think you should come out for thanksgiving again. and this time, we'd even let you sleep in the same place as Hannah. hahaha.

p.s. I put that "are family" in their just to annoy Hannah.

p.p.s. That "their" is just to annoy Hannah too. She is so easy. to annoy, that is.

M. Foster said...

AHhahahahaha! I don't know you, -tAy-, but you are funny.

Samuel R said...

Hi Neal

Amylee said...

I try really hard not to judge people when.....
Their husbands hijack the family blog.
It's okay. I still love you. And Neal.

Cali said...

Neal you are a good man. Thanks for taking care of my sister.

Shelley said...

Are you sure Hannah didn't write this.

Kristine said...

Cute. You 2 are great, it was so fun to hang out with you guys.

Super Daysh said...

Ahhhhhh..that was so sweet! You two are so cute together!

Taylor said...

What I meant to say in my previous comment was that Neal is awesome and very good to and for my sister.