Sunday, October 25, 2009

Haunted Gingerbread Houses and family visits!

Haunted Gingerbread houses are way more fun than Christmas ones... and I love Christmas ones too! It should be noted that we didn't use real gingerbread, but chocolate graham crackers so I guess this post should be called "Haunted Grahamcracker Houses" but anyway--here are the results:
Rachel and Kyle:

Casey and Allie:
Kristine and Steve:
And Neal and me:
Okay, I'm lying. That was our house from LAST year which was WAAAAAY better! Our house from this year turned out like this, despite our best efforts:
Whatever. At least I look very skinny in the picture. ;) and yes, I was wearing the Halloween pajama pants. Fun was had by all, and this will continue as a tradition in our house. We love it!
In other news, Mom and Cale come out for a visit and it was lovely. I love spending time with my family! We also went to Jamestown at had a blast!



Cale is pretty darn cute and I always love seeing my Mom. I wish we lived closer to them, but at least we have Cali and Josh!
Neal and I are doing well. Sometimes I go a little crazy working full time and teaching at American University twice a week from 8-10 PM, but I love it. Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my heck, how do I love thee?! Let me count the ways...Pretty sure when I saw that pic I was like "she looks so skinny! I bet she likes that picture" And then you said exactly what I was thinking! Its like we're kindred spirits. Bosom buddies, if you will. (I can only say this because I would do the exact same thing :)

Barb said...

Haunted Houses!? Brilliant. We might have to steal your tradition...=)

M. Foster said...

Fun activity! I'm gonna start doing that. Is that why you guys didn't even RESPOND do my evite to the haunted forest? uh huh. I feel the love.

Brittney said...

Fun tradition! And yes, your Halloween pants are quite fun.