Hello friends! So, teaching at a rich kids school means everyone is forced to dress up for Halloween. I thought of the most original costume idea ever-- I was just sure I would be the only at the school to think of this:

Okay what I really meant was, I was too lazy to think of anything clever or that involved planning. Plus, I wanted something that really reflected my personality-- so I think I succeeded with flying colors!
We also carved pumpkins:

*note for Cali and Josh, yes, we used the contraption you gave us for this picture ;)
Mine was cute, as usual:

And Neal's was scary!

Mine even made a cute little reflection:

Isn't that cute? Anyway-- My students, as you might imagine, were ADORABLE in their costumes!!! Amongst the Buzz Lightyears and the Belles, Ariels, and Snow Whites, this one was my favorite:

*Face is blurred for I-don't-want-to-get-fired reasons.* Isn't that incredible?!?! This kid also won the prize for best costume in the Kindergarten, to which s/he replied "really? I like Ali's magician costume the best!" oh kids, they say the darndest things!
Although I think Halloween is grossly overrated, I have to say that Fall takes my breath away. Neal and I went on our Sunday walk last week and I snapped a few pics:



Isn't it gorgeous? It's been REALLY rainy so we haven't been able to get out and enjoy it as much as I have liked, but I just love love LOVE the Fall! oh, and I LOVE NEAL! La vie est belle.
4 comments:
Love the leaf costume! So funny!
The leaf costume just made my day. Thats talent. Cute pictures of you guys too!
No costume for Neal?
That's actually me wearing the leaf
Post a Comment