- put up pics on facebook with captions like "no make up" or "au natural" when it is CLEAR that they have make up on and are trying to look hot!!!
- watch edited rated R movies and still self-righteously proclaim they don't watch R rated movies... okay fine, it's edited but it's still a R rated movie!!!!! (a cute side note about Neal-- he owns a few edited movies, but also has the originals purchased and still in their shrink wrap so he's not ripping off the movie as badly--how adorable is that?!) plus don't even get me started about how the rating of "R" doesn't apply worldwide.
- whine about snow when they live in a place known for it's snow (such as.... Utah, for example)
- ask people to "itch" their back
- say "I could care less" instead of "I couldN'T care less" in the words of Taylor, "if you could care less, then why don't you, and just not care?" ;)
- eat a brownie/cookie/ice cream/piece of candy all while saying "I shouldn't be eating this" or "I'll regret this later" or anything along those lines... just eat your dessert and don't regret it! Or don't eat it at all.
In other news, I have today and tomorrow off so I'm feeling great. These are just a few things I was thinking about on my run. . .whatever keeps me motivated, right? ;) LOVE YOU ALL! And now, a picture of me "au natural" or "without make up, just woke up" or "unshowered in all my natural beauty" I can't believe I'm posting it, but hopefully you will all be impressed by how gorgeous I truly am, even before I get ready for the day and put on make up....
13 comments:
As always, you are an inspiration to us all ;)
How many iterations of this series are we going to see?
You make me laugh :)
keep em coming, hannah. you are hilarious. I'm with you 100% about the R rated thing. Nothing annoys me more than someone pointedly telling me they won't see "Last of the Mohicans" or some other amazing R-rated movie and then telling me how awesome the "Austin Powers" movies are.
itching a scratch. i knew there was a reason we were soulmates...I mean cousins.
I read your blog because you make me laugh.
Nothing makes me more annoyed than the movie rating system. It's crap. And that's all.
um...the "couldN'T care less" thing is a repeat, hannah. although it bears repeating. just sayin'.
Ok, I have some!!
It kills me when people say "irregardless"...NOT A WORD PEOPLE!!
And when people say "I am going to de-thaw the chicken".
And what is with you being so photogenic?
And just so you know...I spent like 15 minutes in the shower today trying to figure out if I say "could care less" or "couldn't care less"... I never figured it out. I will certainly not make that mistake from now on!
I wish I looked that good when I woke up in the morning! My au natural is not nearly as hot as yours. ;)
haha! Oh, Han...I sure love you! And you look freaking amazing without make-up ;)
i totally say "I could care less" all the time! but i never post pictures faux au natural pics on fb so maybe that balances things out....
what's wrong with saying "i could care less" if you actually could care less? but it's not that you don't care at all...it's just that you care less than "less". then it's a totally true statement. feel me?
I love you Hannah! You always make me smile! =)
Post a Comment