I have to start with this one. He is everything! Isn't he so handsome? He is the most patient, loving person alive! And I super love the beard.
THE CUTEST! Seriously, love this kid. She makes me want to have one of my own... until she screams or wakes up 4 times in the night or something. I love, love, LOVE her!
Isn't that cute? (Please excuse the mirror image--I was too lazy to take a real picture so I photo boothed it) The other thing you can see in the pic with my stocking is an advent calendar I made at a Relief Society "meeting" yesterday. It was fun! It's supposed to go on a mini muffin tin, which I have yet to purchase but it's a great idea because then you can put a little treat in the muffin part and it's very easy storage. Look at me go! ;)
LOVE this stuff... especially with bananas... too bad it's hard to find a decent sized jar here! (and by "decent sized" I mean HUUUUUGE)Oh, and I'm still obsessed with this:
We will probably never get over this obsession.... INCREDIBLE!and I ALWAYS get really, really, excited for this:

CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Can't wait! And SNOW! I would LOVE snow here.. especially because that means I get paid snow days! :) Hope everyone is well!
9 comments:
I saw a gigantic thing of Nutella at Wal-Mart, I think it was there. That might be an option for you. :) If it's different from there, I'll have to remember where I saw it. I noticed in the obesession list that I was not on it, that tells me that we don't hang out enough. We should change that. Love you!
If I got paid on snow days then I wouldn't complain about the snow. haha. ok that isn't true but its a nice thought.
I love this post. It was cute.
Love you!
Love Nutella...now I need some. =)
It's because your rants are really funny and they are so so so Hannah. AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU????? They are called PIZOOKIES! :)
I don't konw why everyone's commenting on nutella. Personally, I think that baby is ADORABLE and so are your stockings. I can't wait to see them in person.
Hannah and Cali! where did you buy your stocking stuff? do they sell patterns? I have been looking online to buy "personalized" stockings for our first xmas together, and I came up with the conclusion that it might be funner and cheaper to make them. But I still haven't really acted on it. Yours look soooo cute. and the baby is adorable too! I can't believe she is so big already
Haha! I love these and totally agree with all of them! You are great.
...and your mad rantings about annoying people, too!!! Ugh!!
+10 points for Neal's beard
Post a Comment