For our six month anniversary we went to..... THE MELTING POT of course, because we are quite obsessed with it. Here are the pictures to prove it:
Do I look blissful? Because I certainly was! Then, the manager came and took our picture and printed in out and stuck it on one of those prom frames, as seen below.. INCREDIBLE! I was very impressed with the way the Melting Pot rocked it.
Thanksgiving was wonderful.. we went to Delaware with Steve and Stacey and spent the rest of the weekend SLAVING away on Truffles. It was good to see Shelley and fun to hang out with all the cousins and Cali, Josh and of course, little Piper. The weird thing is I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA! It was definitely a first..... hopefully Stacey will send me some of hers soon! I hope everyone is well. Can't wait to go out to UTAH FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK! (yes, I said CHRISTMAS break..... the "Winter Break" label is in full force but I refuse to yield. If someone tells me "Happy Hanukkah" I don't get offended at all! Good wishes are good wishes. We live in a Christian country and we have Christmas Break. Merry Christmas everyone! ;)
5 comments:
yay for a great husband.
I'm quite impressed with Neal's stitching abilities. Pretty soon he'll be making his own work clothes. I love Thanksgiving, but I am glad that it is past because now I can look at Christmas decorations without being annoyed.
I have to say I have only had the dessert at the Melting Pot but it was definitely worth every penny!! Glad you guys had such a great 6 month anniversary! Love the flowers, they are beautiful!!! What a cute husband you have! Way to go on the stockings. They look great!!
we had such a good time with you both here in Delaware...we love the hard work you did too with the choc.
love you
good luck finding your stocking
Hannah my friend, what a fine husband you have. SO impressed with his many, many talents! Happy 6 months!!
Post a Comment