Sunday, December 6, 2009

O CHRISTMAS TREE, O CHRISTMAS TREEEEEEEEE.....

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL snowy day, and so Neal and I decided to go get a Christmas tree! We wanted a real one (no offense to you fake tree people, it's just NOT THE SAME!) Although we would have preferred a cut-your-own type farm... we also didn't want to drive that far, so we just went to a lot. We really wanted this one:

But it was $$$$$90 DOLLARS!!!!! What?!? So we settled on this small one for 35$

Isn't it so cute?!? The other plus about a small tree was that in fit in the back of Chloe (my car) quite nicely! So then we decorated it. Despite our dearth of ornaments, I still think it looks quite cute! It was so fun to decorate it together--Our first Christmas as a married couple!

I know, very precious... ;)
I LOVE IT! It smells ever so delicious annnnnnd makes me smile whenever I look at it. The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was plug in the lights. I several blogs this morning that were about lack of enthusiasm for Christmas--- NOT MY BLOG! I LOOOOOOOOVE Christmas! I love everything except that d@*% "Christmas Shoes" song... luckily so far I've managed to avoid it! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! God bless us, everyone!

10 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

LOVE the tree!! You two are so dang cute!! And I am definitely NOT a fan of that blasted Christmas Shoes song, either. Blah!

Trent said...

i wanna buy these shoes, for my mother please...

Taylor said...

Now that you have a christmas tree, you can do one of my favorite christmas traditions. I won't corrupt your family friendly blog by going into details here but I highly recommend "doing it" (if ya know what I mean. wink, wink).

Taylor said...

p.s. hurray and delete trent's comment. just reading it, got the d@8m song in my head.

kalie said...

I am glad to hear that I am not the only hater of all things Christmas. Your enthusiasm and blog design is quite festive and also vomit-inducing. Just kidding. I love you.

josh said...

Hannah - would you like me to show you how to rotate your pictures before you post them? (cali)

Rachel said...

Loooooooooooooooooove the tree!

(and you!)

Brittney said...

Love the cute tree! We have one...it's one foot tall. It took 2 minutes to decorate (we are lacking a lot of space). Merry Christmas to you Bobby Socks!

Barb said...

Hate that song. Love your tree!! =) We like the real ones too - we always cut down our own. Are you coming home for Christmas this year? If so, when?

Unknown said...

That song drives me nuts too, but it's not as bad as that aweful "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time" song by the Beatles. It makes me want to smash the radio with a shepard's staff!