Thursday, July 15, 2010

UTAH!!!!!


Okay so after the amazing MEXICO vacation, Neal flew back to DC and I drove to Utah with my family. I love Utah so much! First and foremost, my family is there. Secondly, a lot of my best friends are there, and thirdly, CAFE RIO! I only went once, and you can bet that now I regret that.... oh, also I love the whole "cooling down at night" concept... I wish DC did that!
So: family time. Now that Matthias has his mission call, I was more motivated than ever to spend time with my amazing family. Kaitie and Logan spent a lot of time with us too (THANKS GUYS!) and it was just all around good times. Pictures of good times with the fam:









I know, my family is the cutest. I also got to see a lot of my closest friends, which was SOOOOOO NICE! This might surprise you, but I don't actually make close friends easily-- so once I have a close friend, I try my darnest to keep that relationship going! I didn't get to see Rachel J or Trent, which made me sad, but luckily Rachel J is moving out here soon and Trent... sorry dude.

Jake Mabey and I have been friends for about 12 years-pretty good if you ask me! He is the bomb. and single, ladies! ;)

Shanny and I have been friends since 2005-- we met out in DC and immediately became BFF's. We hadn't seen each other in almost 2 years, I think-- so it was EXTRA GOOD to see this girl! She is now a hot mommy, and I really admire her and her baby is adorable.

B and I... man...... we've been best friends since we were 11 for crying out loud! I love, love, LOVE this girl! She is gorgeous, smart, motivated, cheerful and a great mom. She even drove down from Logan to see me-- 10 points for dedication, B!

What can I say about these girls? We lived together for 2 years in college, and I LOVE all of them! Katie is HILARIOUS, Damage is super thoughtful, and Jaimi is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in my life. My life is better because I know these three hotties!

So yeah, the trip was a great success. Poor Neal all alone in DC though, I was too happy to be with my family and friends to be sad we were apart, sorry about that babe! But of course, it was GREAT to see him-- he is kind of the greatest man in the entire world. Now we're back in DC and already anticipating our next vacation to Virginia Beach! Thank you Marriott points!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I might have to say that this is one of my favorite posts :)

I love you and I am SO glad I got to see you!!!

Barb said...

Yay 10 points!! =) What can I redeem them for? A free stay on your living room floor in DC when/if we can ever get out there? Done and done. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one! Love you friend!

kalie said...

I love love love all the pictures. And, of course, I am very jealous ... but mostly sad that you don't love me?!?!?! Next time you are in Utah, call me.

Angie said...

I'm glad you had a fun time in Utah and Mexico and as promised, I'm commenting on your blog (which I LOVE). Welcome home! I missed you! And, maybe one day I'll be among your close friends that you mention on your blog. Sigh of anticipation and hope...
;) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I know where you get your photogeniosity from - your beautiful mother!