...is it because daddy took away the basket?
He's just sad that Neal is being strangled by that awesome tie! =)
Ba ha ha ha!!! This is the best. I love your new picture on the title of your blog.
I think he's smiling at Neal in the first shot and freaking out to see you behind the camera ;o)cute new header too!
His hair is getting so cute, too!
Wait, no fair – you're bribing him with candy ;-D
I agree with your mom Hannah! No fair he got the Easter basket when you held him! =)
can't.stop.laughing.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
...is it because daddy took away the basket?
He's just sad that Neal is being strangled by that awesome tie! =)
Ba ha ha ha!!! This is the best. I love your new picture on the title of your blog.
I think he's smiling at Neal in the first shot and freaking out to see you behind the camera ;o)
cute new header too!
His hair is getting so cute, too!
Wait, no fair – you're bribing him with candy ;-D
I agree with your mom Hannah! No fair he got the Easter basket when you held him! =)
can't.stop.laughing.
Post a Comment