Life lately has been AWESOME! I cannot get over how much I love being a Mom. (Besides at Church-- sheesh, this kid can't go to nursery soon enough-- ahhhhhhhh!) Anyway. G is the cutest thing ever, and is truly a sweet boy. He started blinking at me when I wink at him-- it is SO CUTE!!! Oh my, it melts my heart. He also started talking a little- now besides Mama (which he actually says Nana) and Dada, he says "dog" (daaaa!) "more" (moe) and "bath" (bah) and occasionally "hi." He also says "mmmmm" for moo and growls like a lion when asked. He also blows for "sssssssnake" which is super cute. He signs more, please, all done, thank you, train and waves very enthusiastically. He is officially a toddler, and yes, I want another baby.
Neal just got promoted at work (so proud!) so he's feeling good about life. AND I get to get a KitchenAid! WOOOOOOT! I start teaching a week from tomorrow, and I am excited! I'll be teaching one class-- (a night class twice a week) at American University. I'll be teaching French 2, which will be more challenging, as I've only taught it once, but also more rewarding French-wise. I've been revamping my syllabus and am really excited!
We just bought tickets to fly out to Kansas City over Thanksgiving, and Neal is even flying out Sunday night with G and then I fly out *ALONE* on Tuesday morning, since I teach Monday night. I know, right?!?!?!
Here are some pics of our life:
Riverbend Park... so gorgeous, right???
G-money likes to chillax in the jogger
Look at this big boy!!!
Great Falls Park, we walked here from Riverbend. It wasn't far, but farther than I thought, and feet were sore because I wore flip flops! (it's actually a 4 mile walk, roundtrip)
He loves his Papa! and yes, G has a mullet.
Seriously, G could and would drink an entire smoothie if I were willing to share that much. Sheesh!
Hey, Mom-- can you make me a smoothie in this?
Our annual peach picking trip. Before the downpour...
I don't think I ever blogged about our solo trip to Annapolis. It was so fun!!!! Everyone should ditch their kids once in a while-- it was AWESOME to have some alone time. And sleep in. And go to a movie. And go out to dinner after 6 PM. And choose when to get out of bed. And eat a meal without sharing. And not have to get a toddler in and out of a carseat constantly. Does this make me seem like a bad Mom? Trust me. I love my buddy boy!!!!!
I just also love alone time with this guy:
LA VIE EST BELLE!

7 comments:
Wonderful! Life is good. We miss you!
Cute! One thingI live about you Hannah is, you unapologetically take credit for the things you are good at, such as being hilarious!
Ah! Love this blog! You just seem so so happy and I love that :) And yes, you are hilarious. And gorgeous. And I miss you! Blog more often so I can see your cute face!
Nice to hear from you again. Love your posts and seriously, Gideon is adorable. Neal is pretty cute also. Congrats on his promotion.
High Five on being awesome, H! I was just reading Baby G's achievements to TJ's mom, because I am starting to get all excited about using baby sign. We all think yer neat :)
G looks fancy with that little hat and bright color shoes!
Im going to need a blog update SOON! I miss your face and your boy is getting so big and your baby is going to be here before I know it! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment