Okay, that's bud with me, but what can I say? He is in every picture of me now. I know, right? Fine, here's a picture of Neal and me, but then I'm posting about ME!
Things I absolutely love:
- kiwi ice cream.. I just made some today and it was DELISH!
- getting home after a good run
- finding really cute clothes on sale
- the Fun. station on Pandora
- Girls Nights Out
- speaking French/hearing french/teaching French
- dangley earrings
- cookie dough (seriously)
- making photobooks
- clean sheets
Things that bug:
- worrying I'll see ants when I open the peanut butter jar (shudder)
- the saying "yes, please." I can't really explain why... it's just overdone. Maybe because of pinterest... people always say things like "peanut butter/nutella/rice krispie/brownie/cookie bars? yes, please!" ugh.
- people calling my husband "Nil". It's NEEEEEAL, people. (this is mostly a Utah offense)
- aviator sunglasses on women. Yes, I still love you if you do it, I just don't like the look.
- Ugg boots
- people being late without letting you know. Especially to dinner.
- the fact that laundry can never be caught up
So yep. That's me. What about you?
8 comments:
I have aviator sunglasses AND Ugg boots! Can we still be friends?!
I love cookie dough and I love you!! Can we have a girls night out? I really want to come to DC!
Is that a unicorn owl cupcake? Seriously?? LOVE you Hanni
Cute redesign!
Gah! We are friends. I loathe Uggs.
Your dad bought me some really cute Ugg boots. When you see them, you'll want to steal (rhymes with Neal, not "stil") them from my closet!
I don't wear Uggs, but I love my knock offs! :). Seriously- have you worn those things? Sometimes I trade looks for comfort.
Lateness. Bugs. Why the crap am I always late?
Ben Harper on Pandora. You're welcome.
I love you Hannah and it bugs that i won't see you until Christmas.
I totally agree with you about Uggs, finding cute clothes on sale, speaking/hearing/teaching Spanish ;) (but after this last trip, I'm pretty sure I should make French my 3rd language :) and aviator sunglasses. I'll have to send you this clip and never wearing Uggs, it's great. I'm pretty sure I'm guilty of being late to dinner though, and saying yes, please, as I think you know. Sorry!! I miss you, glad you blogged!
Post a Comment