Monday, June 1, 2009

sneak peek of wedding pics.....


Okay, so if you have facebook, you've already seen it.. but this pic is SOOO PRECIOUS!

and here's one of just me...
oh and one of my bouquet...
Those last 2 are actually from my bridal session... (which apparently is a Utah mormon thing... is this true?!?) anyway..... I'm still waiting to get the professional pics back from our wedding. In the meantime-enjoy these!

one last one taken by my AWESOME brother in law Logan. He followed us around everywhere snapping pictures so I could have more immediate feedback.... THANKS LOGAN!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE your flowers! So springy! You are such a pretty bride :)

Jenae said...

Hannah, you look amazing! I LOVE the picture of you laughing. Thanks for the sneak peek! Can't wait to see more.

Super Daysh said...

You look absolutely beatiful! Congrats to you both!

Neal! said...

Thanks Aunt Shelly, for clearing the stairs for us so we could take that picture! PS - Hannah, I love you!

Rachel said...

BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL. You are just lovely. Love your dress. Love your flowers. They are so Hannah - bright and beautiful. Ah. I'm still swooning that you're married...

Ali said...

Oh how PRETTY!! Your flowers are fabulous and I LOVE the pic of you jumping!!!

Congrats!