Neal and I are SOOOOOO glad we get to live so close to Cali and Josh and, of course, Piper (my sister, bro in law and niece). I'm already training her in the self portrait realm while I babysit--as witnessed above. LOVE HER! I told her to look excited... Cali might want to work on obedience, just sayin'.
In other news, our place is so ghetto that we're MOVING next weekend to the basement of a huge house in a nice neighborhood really close to where we live now. Pictures to come. We hope and pray it turns out better than our current rat infested, roach infested, leaky ceiling-ested place with sketchy neighbors.... I would say it seems that it couldn't get worse, but I know we're actually not that deprived here, it just feels like it with the rats, roaches, etc.
Neal and I still love being married--good thing too since it's only been a month!
I'm also VERY VERY VERY excited to eat this... "pain aux raisins" my favorite French pastry-- that would be worth the trip right there.
I'm highly tempted to jump over to Switzerland as well, but we'll see how the timing works out. I don't want to skimp on France time. Anyway, SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!
12 comments:
Oh, I am SO jealous (but you knew that already!) I want you to do a post on all of your favorite spots in Paris.
I envy the awesome trip you are going to have in France.
Why can't my life be as awesome as yours?
I still love the bangs! Plus I am SO glad you have found a nicer place!
LOVE your bangs. Love, love them, actually. I can't wait until you send me a raisin filled pastry in the mail from France.
cute hair! excited that you get to head back to france...someday I'll get eric off the american continent but we need the finances first.
love you!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so JEALOUS! I SOOO want to show Casey why I love France so much…oh…Paris, je t'aime! My goal is to take him back there. I need to teach him to calm down and stop hating the French! ;) Sixty-million frenchmen can't be wrong, right?
Bonjour ma petite. Les cheveux sont tres belle! Glad you get to share France with your sweetheart now. I used to be bitter when people would say paris is for lovers, since I was ALONE. But now happy :)
Your hair is so freakin' cute! Love the bangs. Glad to hear you and Neal are still happily wed...=)
Hey, very cute bangs. You look adorable. Neal is pretty cute also. France sounds wonderful -- how fun to share it with the man you love.
I don't understand why more people aren't commenting on your adorable niece! Josh and I are super glad to live so close to you and Neal!!! Thanks for baby sitting and teaching our baby new tricks.
sorry I'm a little slow in looking at your blog, but in my defense, I was camping in CA.
Hey, I love your bangs!! Great change!! Marriage seems to be treating you well!!
Your bangs are really cute.
Post a Comment