Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baseball and bargain shopping

Yesterday Neal and I went to a Nationals Baseball game to celebrate this baseball obsessed girl. Shanna LOVES baseball and celebrated her birthday by going to a Nats game.
We love her! And it was fun to be at the game! Shanna's roommate and best friend Jenny made these DELICIOUS mini little cupcakes on a stick--- they looked like little baseballs! It was very impressive.
I also randomly ran into a kid I grew up with at the game.. seriously he lived 3 houses away from me! It's such a small Mormon world!

It was good to see him. Neal is obsessed with baseball.. so I think he appreciated Shanna for having her party there!

In other news... I got these rockin' Halloween pj's for 97 cents!!!!!! That's right... thank you Old Navy. I actually got them in August. I found them shoved in with the sale pants with no price tag. When I took it up to the cashier, she was thoroughly confused-- especially since they were a design from 2005 or something. She ended up selling them to us for 97 cents-- it was a good day in Halloween land! 'Still too lazy to flip, but you get the idea. HOORAY!
This weekend we're off to Connecticut to see this lady get married-- CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!

2 comments:

Remember to Breathe said...

Oh dear Hannah! I just read your last few posts, and I seriously love you! My husband came in confused because I was laughing OUT LOUD about your mustache story, so I had to share the joy with him. And your random facts about yourself were great, too. Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Well yes, baseball is the best sport. None of this silly "run out the time" stuff. No. You earn your ups. You work it (or not). Totally legit.
p.s. I see you're back to beautiful pictures.