In other news... I've started WORKING FULL TIME (plus teaching a night class at American University)!
Oh man..... I'm trying to get used to it! I'm really enjoying teaching French all day, that's for sure! I work full time at Nysmith (a school for the GIFTED, in case you didn't know...). I'm teaching 5 Kindergarten classes, one three year old class, and one eighth grade class. It makes for a very full day but I have my own classroom, and all the kids come to me, so that's nice. It's a ton of work lesson planning but at least I have the same class 5 times a day, so that means only one lesson plan. My class at American University is a BLAST, and although I feel very busy, I'm glad I didn't give it up. Neal is plugging away at Ernst & Young, and our life is grand.
8 comments:
Looks like Neil got hisself a Sugar Mama!
So busy! But if anyone can handle it - it's you! =)
That's a good point about the Sugar Mama idea...Time for a furlough baby!
hannah, i am going to be your blog stalker from now on. k? thanks bye.
Cute hike photos -- I miss all you guys!
your job sounds great- those gifted kids are lucky to have you. So jealous about the fancy restaurant deals...all Moab has are mediocre hamburgers and steaks. Love you!
Hannah this is cay-bub get lost ?
how much hours are you working?
miss you ;-)=
Whew - you have 8 classes plus one at night?! You are a hero!! And I wonder how they can tell that the 3-year-olds are "gifted." They're . . . um . . . rich?
Sign me, mother of two actual gifted children, plus of course many brilliant nieces and nephews :)
Post a Comment