This is my teacher friend, Rachel, and I as we were driving away from school on the last day... woot!
My first full day off, I went running, cleaned the house, made banana muffins, and watched 5 episodes of Buffy. Cringe if you will, but I love it and especially love him... okay maybe "love" is the wrong word.. I just think he's hot.
I was totally infatuated with him when I was 14, and I feel it returning..... but I digress... *as a side note, Neal just saw my post and said "I forbid you to post that picture".. oops....
Neal and I went to a Nats game.... and if you were wondering if it was really, really, really, REALLY hot, it was, as you can see:
Very sweaty. But Neal loved it, and so it was worth it. (Note: I do not dislike baseball. I just dislike the hot, sweatiness of it all, plus it takes over an hour to get there on the hot, sweaty metro. The actual games are quite enjoyable!)
Josh had a birthday, so we went over there and ate a delicious dinner made by Cali (chicken dijon) and SKOOKIES! Josh and Neal each ate a WHOLE one! Sheesh!
We love cali and Josh, annnnnd PIPER! (don't ask me why this is creating a link.... it's doing it of it's own volition)
Can't get enough of this girl!
Today we made crêpes and invited over Cali and Josh and Chase and Cait (sorry no pictures of them, but I love them!) The crêpes were delicious, and fun times were had by all, even if it wasn't my best game of Balderdash. Neal helped me cook the crêpes..... kind of.
His were a little....smaller than mine, but he was very proud of how thin they were:
Life is good for us! And, as I keep reminding you, we're going to MEXICO on Saturday.... HOOOOOOORAY! :)
4 comments:
You know...some people tell me I look like Angel from Buffy...
Thanks for taking that cute picture of Josh and me! (cali)
Your life is so fabulous :)
Hablas espanol? Tenga un buen vacacion!
Post a Comment