
That face about sums up how I feel about now-- HOOOOOOORAY! I work tomorrow and a half day on Tuesday cleaning and packing away my classroom for the summer, but hey-- no kids = no school!
My Aunt Jeanni and Uncle Brian were in town last weekend, and they wanted to see the temple at night, and I"m so glad they did! The temple is GORGEOUS, especially at night, and it's been a while since I've seen it at night since we usually go on Saturday morning.
Check out this cereal box:
I couldn't even believe it! Mormons are way ahead of the times with this "hobby" baby! We're getting ready to go to Mexico in 2 weeks, and life is grand! I am definitely taking advantage of my 10 weeks off-- Mexico with Neal (and my whole family) and then Utah and Seattle solo to spend more time with my family and friends. Neal and I also planned a little beach getaway at Virginia beach for 4 days. And the best part is, we are staying in the Marriott for free, thanks to Neal's Marriott points!

By the way, Neal has started blogging and his blog can be found here so check it out!
2 comments:
Besides travel...what are you going to do with all your free time?!
When will you be in Seattle? I'm thinking of a road trip out there
Post a Comment