
Wow-- I can't believe my summer is over in two weeks! I may die when I start working again..... oh well. Let's talk about happier things. I went to Seattle for 5 days to visit Tay, Shawn, Asher and Madeline. It was so much fun!!! Take a look at these cuties:


They are both SO adorable! I especially love Asher's face... he is in a constant state of EXCITED and it's so darn cute!

We went canoeing on Lake Washington-- it was so gorgeous! You can ever canoe under the freeway overpasses!


We also went to Green Lake and walked around. I LOVE Taylor and Shawn and I certainly love being around my niece and nephew!

It was hard to leave them, but I got back just in time for .....

Our annual peach picking rendez-vous! If you're new to the blog, just know that peach picking (at this very orchard!) was our very first date 2 years ago. We've gone every year since (which, granted, isn't that many years YET but hey, a tradition's gotta start somehow!)

We got 2 pecks of these beauties and have been eating several a day. DELICIOUS!!!
That same day, we also went to the Melting Pot, which is why we look so happy in this picture! (I'm trying to get that added onto the peach picking tradition, so we'll see if it sticks!) ;) I have had an AMAZING summer and am sad to see it wind down... but I know that none of you feel sorry for me (unless you're a teacher)! GREAT SUMMER!!!!!
7 comments:
Hannah, Yes. I do blog, nothing too fancy though!
Looks like you had lots of fun on your trip!
Oh my dear! Thanks for updating your blog, I needed to see your smiling face today.. Your personality really shines through your writing! Love you missy!
we love you and miss you like crazy! and not just for the live in babysitter. :)
I think breaking out our fondue pots would be great to add to this tradition babe! That's what you mean right?
Looks like you had a great time. You and Neal are out of control adorable.
Aw, memories! I remember when you described Neal and that first peachy date to me in great detail. Now look at all you have, thanks to those peaches! :) love you!!
What a fun tradition to start - I LOVE PEACHES! I have the YUMMIEST peach pie recipe that is almost non-fat... let me know if you want it. I've been craving for sometime now. (Granted, I am pregnant!)
Post a Comment