May 2009

Summer 2007
Hello folks! It's been a while... I guess this whole working thing keeps me from blogging as regularly as I once did! I want to post a post about my brother. He is leaving in a couple of weeks to serve a 2 year mission for our church in Jacksonville, Florida. Since he's in Utah right now, he'll actually be closer (physically) to us, but we won't be able to phone/text/see him. He will be able to communicate via e-mail once a week. First of all, I must say I AM SO PROUD OF HIM! He will be an AMAZING missionary, I'm just sure of it. As for myself though, I feel so sad!!!!!
Christmas 2006
Matthias is one of my favorite people on this earth. He is thoughtful, talented, smart, and cheerful. He was a class officer in school and has a rather large female following. He is an AWESOME tennis player, and an incredible guitar player/singer. I love him so much!!!! So while I'm proud of him for making this choice, I'm also gonna miss him like crazy! When Matthias was 14, my mom suggested I take him to France with me, since Capucine has a little brother about his same age. Initially, I was totally against the idea (France was MY thing) but I'm so glad that we went together because this created a special bond between us. He is so much fun to be around, and just a really, REALLY good person! I admire him a lot.
2007 Christmas

4 comments:
Hey Hannah, how come you're in all the Matthias pictures? Really this is such a nice loving sister post.
we missed your blog posts. Glad you decided to post. I also think Matthias is pretty amazing. (cali)
I still can't believe he's big enough to serve a mission!! I still see him as a little 5 year old with a buzz cut running around the house. Crazy! He'll be an awesome missionary!
Thanks for being such a great sister (and daughter ;-D)!
Post a Comment