Okay, so we technically didn't carve our pumpkins this weekend, but I'm very proud of our accomplishments: This may be the first year I've made something other than a happy face.. I'm proud of myself! (Mine is the owl)
On Friday night, we invited some friends from Church over to make Haunted Gingerbread Houses. Unlike Taylor, I did not make homemade gingerbread, but instead used graham crackers... which is tricky, because grahams aren't very sturdy. But I think the houses turned out great!
9 comments:
The chouette pumpkin is especially great! Thanks for the honor :)
Also love the batman signal. Cool fallness - thanks for sharing.
Shenandoah is beautiful!
What the? You totally stole Trents pumpkin! ha ha.
I like the haunted houses gingerbread idea!
Gorgeous photos, fun haunted houses!
What a great weekend. Love the pumpkins. I'm all about free-carving pumpkins -- grab the knife and go so I am always impressed the pumpkins that have some thought behind them.
I actually assumed that those weren't your pumpkins. =) I am pretty sure I carve a pirate jack-o-lantern every year! Looks like you are having a blast!
You know what would have made haunted gingerbread houses even better this year? If I'd have been there. Maybe, if I'm on my best behavior, pray hard, and keep my finders crossed, I'll be on next year's invite list. :P I LOVE that you do that! And I love you too!
And, oh yeah, the hike was beautiful. :)
Isn't this time of year great!? I love it. Super fun traditions Han!
Post a Comment