I want to post each week of November about things I'm grateful for, although I've seen it already on about 15 blogs. It is truly a good idea, and Thanksgiving is coming right up.
First of all, I'm grateful for, you guessed it: Neal. He is THE most patient, loving, thoughtful and willing person I have ever met in my entire life. And he's super hot. I'm so grateful I finally convinced him to marry me after 6 long.. months of dating. ;) He is amazing even when I'm grumpy, as you can see. People always tease me about how gaggy my blog is.. well, I just can't help it. Neal is just THAT wonderful. And if you know him, you will surely understand.

Secondly, as materialistic as it is, I'm very grateful for have a new phone! :) :)
And now VOILA! Touch screen amazingness. We still didn't spring for internet on our phones, but I LOVE having a cool phone that actually gets service in my house. HOORAY!
Thirdly, I'm grateful for these people:
I LOVE my family!!!! I am so grateful for them. And last but not least, I am grateful for Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, oh how I love them so!



11 comments:
Hooray for gratitude! Thankfulness is always a good idea. My blog is super gaggy too about Caleb, so I love reading yours ( : I may have to try apple cinnamon cheerios now too!
I see you don't love Piper. The problem with flavored cheerios is they have reduced the nutrition (esp fiber). Why can't they just ADD apples and cinnamon? So this is my fake anti=grateful comment. Hope you are sneering.
I adore you. Thank you for your encouragemnt! Love you lady.
Jeannie stole my where is piper comment. and my current fav cereal is honey nut chex. yummy!
oh, and Jeanni- multigrain cheerios are deliciouser and nutriouser or so I thought . . .
apple cinnamon cheerios are seriously the best! YUM!
You've got to try Chocolate Cheerios too, I was skeptical but they're AMAZING!!!
I should be more appreciative
Hannah - I love your family. Just saying - you are clever and talented and all around amazing. On a side note - I've been stealth reading your blog for some time now....just thought you should know :) - Kristine (http://www.tryagainkristine.blogspot.com/)
Hannah, I knew we were kindred spirits!! Apple cinnamon cheerios are God's gift to breakfast. Try them sometime mixed in a bowl with Rice Chex. You'll think you died and went to heaven.
Yes Taylor, multigrain cheerios are excellent. And I am glad to see you repented of misspelling my name. Love you. Hi Hannah :)
Post a Comment