Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend of amazingness!


Thanksgiving weekend was so RELAXING and amazing! For Thanksgiving Day, we went up to Baltimore to have dinner with Josh's family. It was so much fun and DELICIOUS!!! here's a slightly blurry pic of everyone:

and the Pipster:
Then on Friday, Neal and I went to see Harry Potter (still annoyed about how boring the second half was--it was so obvious they were just drawing it out to have enough for part 2!) then out to Bertucci's, then to the temple, and then got a Christmas tree and decorated our house for Christmas... it was so fun! If you didn't already know this, I REALLY REALLY love Christmas. The music (except for that WRETCHED Christmas Shoe song), the decorations, the baked goods, the smells, the family time, and of course, the presents. :)


On Saturday we went downtown. For some reason, Neal has REALLY been wanting to go the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. So we went. I wasn't thrilled but I must say, it was pretty awesome.

Now we're relaxing on this beautiful Sunday.... life is GOOD! :) Especially since next weekend we'll be in Delaware spending time with family and making the most delicious truffles of all time. WOOT!

11 comments:

Kristine said...

Your love of Christmas is another reason I love you so much!!! Tis' the season!! I'm glad both stockings made it up. ;) Glad you had a good turkey dinner too!!

josh said...

We're glad we could see you twice this week! I also very much dislike the "shoe" Christmas song. (Cali)

Barb said...

Super fun Thanksgiving and I am way excited for Christmas too!! The best!

Jaimi said...

Love you so so so much! Cannot wait to see you next month! :)

Kiersten said...

Ha ha Christmas Shoes. Hate that song.

Amylee said...

You forgot to mention these other horrid Christmas songs:
-Feliz Navidad
-Jingle Bells as sung by Barbara Streisand

rachel said...

oh my gosh. i freaking love the last 2 pictures!

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh my goodness, I could not agree more, that shoe song is horrible. But I love Christmas! And I love you!

Janae Walker said...

i am a little bit jealous about the truffles, but excited that i found your blog! now we can blog stalk each other! thanks for singing with me on sunday :)

Kristine said...

I love the picture of you with the Rock! Nice :)

lashlover said...

I love your festive blog! And your Christmas tree with the stockings?! So cute