Thursday, December 9, 2010

Truffle Extravaganza 2010



As many of you know, my Aunt Stacey makes gourmet truffles to sell around Christmastime. Family flies out from Utah to help, and we all drove up as well. It was so much fun to be around everyone, and DELICIOUS! These are no ordinary truffles... they are probably the best truffle you will ever eat in your entire life. My French co-teacher, Vèronique, the chocolate snob, was VERY impressed and has asked me to bring in another one every day all week. (yes, that's right, I only gave her one.... they're THAT good!) Anyway, here are some fun pics! Stacey, the chocolate Master herself, hard at work!
My cute grandparents
My darling Aunts
Me teaching Kerri the perfect angle for a self portrait....darling!
boxing up truffles
Shelley got these PJs for the babies.... this might be the cutest picture ever!
Finished product!


My husband is the hottest, I know. We're leaving for UT next Saturday and I'm SOOOOOO excited to see my family! Especially this little one:

CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mouth yearning!

Taylor said...

Shawn's diggin' his pretzels. Thank you neal.

Barb said...

I.need.those.truffles...need...

Melanie said...

'Can't wait to see you both!

Kristine said...

Where can I get one of those bites of goodness?

Amylee said...

I. Want. Some.

Shelley said...

Great post. Doing truffles with you and Neal is always very fun. See you soon.

chocolatier said...

thanks for all your help and thank you Neal for all the great pictures