I'm very proud of these two "artsy" shots..... isn't Utah GORGEOUS!?!?
Very relieved that my second homemade stocking hasn't disappeared yet!


All 4.5 grandchildren!
We mostly spent time with my family, but we did make take a very stressful drive up to Boise to see Neal's Grandpa, parents, and sister. It was a lot of fun, although the driving was STRESSFUL because the roads were pretty awful. 

We also tried to see as many friends as possible-- if we didn't see you, don't take it personally! No matter how much time we have in Utah, it seems there are always people we didn't get to see. See facebook for friends pictures, I don't have the patience to upload them all here!Kudos to my husband for surprising me with tickets to go see Yo-Yo Ma at the Kennedy Center-- I was THRILLED!
Okay, so I guess it's time to blog about my pregnancy. I know I surprised quite a few of you with my "It's a boy!!!!" on Facebook since that was the first many of you had heard about it. I found out I was pregnant the very beginning of September. We were THRILLED and also shocked-- this baby was planned, but let's just say he didn't waste ANY time implanting himeself in my uterus! Sheesh! I haven't been sick at all, which has been really nice. This might be TMI, but the reason I waited forever to tell people was because I've been spotting on and off my entire pregnancy, and at the beginning it made me too afraid to tell people. Then, by the time I was ready to tell people, I was almost 20 weeks along, so I just thought I'd wait until I know if it was a boy or a girl. . . and I must say, the reactions I got were pretty awesome! I'd highly recommend waiting 5 months to tell people--the shock value makes it TOTALLY worth it! and here is a pregnant looking picture of me, if you were wondering:
I am 21 weeks along in this picture-- about 5 months along. I'm not HUGE, but I do have to wear maternity pants now, which is a really strange development! Baby boy is due May 7th and we are EXCITED!!!! 'Hope everyone had a great Christmas break!
I am 21 weeks along in this picture-- about 5 months along. I'm not HUGE, but I do have to wear maternity pants now, which is a really strange development! Baby boy is due May 7th and we are EXCITED!!!! 'Hope everyone had a great Christmas break!
12 comments:
We're happy you're having a boy. And, it was great spending Christmas with you.
Yay! That's so exciting. I know about waiting 20 weeks to tell people. Oddly enough we found out about we were expecting Abby at 20 weeks. People thought we waited to tell, but we found out right along when they did. It was a quick pregnancy.
Congratulations again! We miss Neal's home teaching visits.
I am so happy for you. I know this is something you've wanted for a while. Woop woop!
Hannah! This is the best news ever. Do you like pie? I'd love to make you one to celebrate.
Very nice artsy snow pics!! I know I'm impressed...also impressed you could wait to tell people! =)
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Our due dates are only a week apart! That's crazy! Being a mom is the BEST!!!!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news! Hope you feel great and that your pregnancy goes well!
Yay! So happy for you. This was a surprise to me since I fail at Facebook :) Baby boys are so much fun. Glad you've been feeling great. Congratulations!
Awww...your little belly is stinkin' adorable. I can't wait to see the little cutie inside.
love the "artsy" photos.
i'm also glad you became more acquainted with my people (re: Yo Yo Ma Concert)
Hannah!! That is so exciting! Congrats to you- and way to go waiting that long!! You do look tiny- so noone would've known! I'm so glad you are feeling sick- that is so great to hear! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well too!
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment