note: this picture was taken SECONDS after we found out we were having a baby. I love it!
"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord"
I chose this scripture because I've felt pretty anxious about this pregnancy.... I'm always worried something is wrong with me or the baby. (I shouldn't have ever started reading 'What to Expect when You're Expecting!) This scripture will remind me to have faith in the Lord and focus on the positive. I also really like the idea of the Lord strengthening my heart... I could always use a little of that!
Neal's theme scripture is Luke 17:15
"And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God"
Neal wants to work on glorifying God this year (and me, hopefully... joking, joking. I have about the most appreciative husband in existence) and also focus on being grateful.
I love this idea! I tried to find a funny scripture for baby Gideon, but it was taking way too long, so insert funny baby scripture here < > Now I shall leave you with a recent picture of my sixth month belly... I'm still shocked to see how big I look! Luckily I won't get any bigger... oh wait...
14 comments:
Great scripture choice, Han! Maybe Logan and I should do this too. . . You look adorable! I'm excited to see you soon!
Great idea! I just might have to use your same scripture though...I'm finding myself incredible impatient as we wait for baby, wait to defend thesis, wait to move, wait for job, wait to buy house...It's driving me crazy!! So yes, stealing your scripture. =) Love you!
good scripture choice, Hannah. I really like it. and be grateful is always a good goal. plus, now I feel cool that you copied my idea.
Here's your baby scripture, Hannah ;-D
"For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee, O house of Israel."
1 Nephi 21:15, or Isaiah 49:15
OR "For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy."
Luke 1:44
I love this idea! and I love the scriptures you both picked. You are pretty cool Hannah :)
I've been trying to gauge how much I love this post based on some sort of measurement but I have come to the conclusion that mere numbers and figure would not do it justice. I love it. I love you. I love the babe. I love the gospel. I love Neal. I love peach picking.
xoxo
What a great idea! Youre so smart :)
And you look AMAZING! Seriously, no joke. Love the picture! and LOOOOVE YOU!
What a great idea! Youre so smart :)
And you look AMAZING! Seriously, no joke. Love the picture! and LOOOOVE YOU!
careful with the picking of your child's name, now. you don't want to condemn him to a life of violence...
You're not big at all... I think I'm usually twice your size at 6 months! You look FABULOUS! P.S. I LOOOOVE the name Gideon.
You look so stinkin' cute. Only you can pull of six-months preggo so darn well! Gideon, a perfect name, too.
Wonderful! Being a youth, I was assigned a scripture for 2011. Something about honest, true, lovely, praiseworthy...
Being an uncle is hard.(from Caleb)
Absolutely love the scripture for 2011 idea! Totally going to do it too! You make a way cute Pregnant woman. Hope the last Trimester is a breeze!
Post a Comment