Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today I'm grateful for.....


The Melting Pot... Neal and I went there for our 18 month anniversary (I know, cheesy) and it was DELICIOUS as always... AND CHEESY, come to think of it! ;) They even had a card at our table and brought us a candlelit piece of cheesecake.... AMAZING!
My brother Matthias. He's on his mission right now in Florida, and I MISS HIM!!!! I'm so proud of him though. He is one of my favorite people on this earth.
My newest niece-- Lucy Jayne. She is so darling! I can't wait to see her in December! I'm so grateful she's here and healthy. . . I know Kaitie and Logan are going to be great parents (even if it took them a week to name her!!!) ;)
And lastly:
I'm grateful for Thanksgiving! For the holiday, and for the time off of work and with family! WOOT!

2 comments:

Cait said...

haha I was thinking if I was having a girl of naming her Lucy. Guess not. Luckily it wasn't my first choice, but I still think its pretty! Plus I am getting boy vibes anyways. =)

I think you are as obsessed with the melting pot as I am of the cheesecake factory. Sounds like a good time! Can't wait to see you at truffles!

Kaitie Jayne said...

Yay! I'm glad Lucy made the cut! I am very grateful for her (especially when she sleeps at night!). I'm so glad I get to see you soon!!