Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gideon's first week at church!

Here's a picture taken right after the fact... you be the judge as to how much he liked it:
It's okay buddy, we've all been there. . . fortunately, he was feeling more chipper after lunch:
I know right? He's adorable!!!!! Yesterday, we here hanging out with these amazing people:
And Clint asked us what's the biggest change since having Gideon. We decided the biggest change was how rapidly nothing else seems to matter as much as our little baby! Everything else just seems less important, somehow. We're quickly adjusting to getting less sleep, and neither of us mind having to be more flexible with our schedule. Gideon is a very relaxed and easy baby so far (we're still waiting for the other shoe to drop!) and things really are.... blissful! Of course sometimes he wails for a few minutes as we're sitting down to dinner, or just drifting off to sleep, but we wouldn't trade it for anything. Plus, now Neal has a collar popping buddy, since I refuse:

*Note: Neal has never actually popped his collar in his life, I'm kidding. This picture was taken as a joke.

In other news, we're trying to figure out a way that Neal can make millions and retire next week and stay home with us all day... paternity leave was THAT amazing. I realize all I do now is talk about my baby and post pictures of him, but I can't help it!!! He's the cutest!

8 comments:

Taylor said...

Tell Gideon I know how he feels about church. He is a cutie.

StrongerFamilies said...

Excellent! When's the big blessing date?

rachel said...

I'm absolutely in love with that frowny face picture! I can't wait to see you guys again, how's Friday look for you?

xoxo

Melanie said...

Cute baby, great post!

Kaitie Jayne said...

Such cute pictures! I especially love the top two -- darling! He is a cutie!

Shelley said...

I'm with Taylor and Gideon regarding church. Great photos and so happy things are going well.

The Wood Family said...

I want to see you and that CUTIE Gideon someday - and Neal can come too. :)

Caleb said...

What, Neal has never popped his collar, no way!