Monday, January 18, 2010

2009 in Pictures

January--Inauguration -- longest day of my life!!! Shoulder to Shoulder with people for LITERALLY 10 hours straight!!!!! I'm sure one day I'll be glad I was there, though.
February 11th, 2009 Neal proposed!!!March-- Kaitie and Logan come out to visit!April-- Anne Moser and Amanda Stanfill throw us an engagement partyCherry blossom engagement pics!May 16th, 2009-- we are married for time and all eternity!
Honeymoon in Moab, Utah... it was perfect!June-- hanging out with my niece, Piper. TOO CUTE!
July 4th, Niagara Falls (we fled the country, we're very patriotic)
August-- Cullen gets married in Toledo, Ohio
Cedar Point!September--- We hike Old Rag with Cali, Josh, and Piper.

October--Eileen and Adam get married in Hartford, Connectict
We carve jack-o-laterns
November--FRIED TURKEY at the Engebretsen's for Thanksgiving
We made our own stockings!
December--- our first Christmas together-- we even got a REAL Christmas Tree
Don't forget the Snowpocalypse of '09-- it almost ruined our Christmas vacation!
I got to meet my nephew Asher for the first time.. HOORAY!
I love hanging out with my siblings!

We spent our first Christmas in Utah and had a great time! We got to spend time with both families and we loved every minute of it!

And there you have it folks.... the Hannah/Neal year in review.

6 comments:

Taylor said...

I resent the fact that meeting your new nephew for the first time didn't make your list of highlights. Come on-what's getting married compared to that!

p.s. I would feel a little better if Piper didn't make the cut.

Taylor said...

Whew. thanks! I feel loved now.

Rachel said...

Aww precious.

josh said...

2009 was a great year for you! don't worry Tay, I had to pay Hannah to include Piper. (cali)

Barb said...

What a crazy fun year you guys had with tons of traveling!! Love all the pics.

Anonymous said...

Delightful photo essay. A lot of nice-looking models you found for the pictures too. Love you lots!