
Okay so here's a post about why it's so great to be married to Neal..... everyone knows he is absolutely ADORABLE, patient, kind, thoughtful, attractive, spiritual, athletic, and the list goes on... but did you know:

Neal does the dishes every night. I usually have dinner ready when he gets home, so he does the dishes. I'm so grateful he's willing to do them since we don't have a dishwasher...

He is not only thoughtful, but INCREDIBLY thoughtful! He organized our whole closet while I was at mutual. I am horrible at putting my shoes on the rack and hanging my clothes... and folding my clothes... you get the idea.

He cooks! Today he made homemade pizza on his new pizza stone-- it was delicious!!!! I usually don't have the patience to wait for him to get home 2 hours after I do and then make dinner, but on the weekend he takes over.

And last but not least, he brings home flowers for me at least once a month. I'm such a lucky girl!!!! I love you, babes!

In other news, it's snowing again! HOORAY! No church tomorrow--DOUBLE HOORAY!* I would also love a snow day on monday, but it probably won't happen. 'Hope everyone is well!
*I do like church, I just also like having another Saturday, is that bad?
6 comments:
You are truly blessed, but that is only because you deserve someone just as special as you are! You are such an amazing couple and I love you guys! Don't let that love ever die and tell Neal to give my hubby some pointers! :) haha
Sounds like you got a good one! I feel the same way. James said in priesthood they were talking about ways to show their wives love and support, and one guy said that once in a while he'll do the dishes or help with the kids, and that's how his wife would know he cared about her. And James just scoffed.... no comment necessary. :)
did neal ever tell you about the time he tried to make pizza with pie crust? that's a good story!
That pizza looks delicious! I love that he organized your closet - good husband!
You 2 are soo cute! And no, it's NOT bad to want another Saturday. ;)
That is great! You picked a winner!!! Does he love all these blog posts about himself? :)
Post a Comment