I'm very sorry I did this to you:
So yeah... as you can see, I got into my first accident EVER by rear ending some nice guy named Sam. Sam... if you're reading this, I'm very sorry. Please don't sue me! (He works at a law firm) I was changing a CD and looked up just in time to slam on my brakes and crunch the car in front of me. It could have been the most awful feeling of all time. I felt like such an idiot! When the cop came, he looked pretty mean and said "what were you doing? Why did you run into this guy?!?!?" to which I replied "... I was changing the CD in my car... and I'm an idiot!" The cop then changed demeanor and was really nice and comforting. He didn't even give me a ticket! It was nice. The estimate is $3,000 worth of damage. Our insurance deductible is $250 so that's good. I'm nervous to see how much our premium goes up, but only time will tell, since we're paid up through July. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH on last week, but I have high hopes for this week... ish. I should get Chloe back by Wednesday-- right now we have a rental car. It's so boring to drive an automatic! You automatic drivers don't know what you're missing!
Some people have asked me if Neal yelled at me when the aforementioned incident occured. To that question I respond: "have you ever met Neal?" OF COURSE HE DIDN'T YELL AT ME! He is very loving and supportive and is pretty wonderful. So that's the good news. Here's to a better week this week!
5 comments:
Ouch! Thanks ok Mrs Hannah, I've been in at least eight accidents. I can't ever remember how many anymore I've been in. Thankfully I can only count three my fault since I was 16.
Love you, tell Chloe to get better soon.
Wow, I'm so sorry. I can imagine...I would feel horrible. Probably move to Canada. Change my name. Not go home. I'm glad the cop was nice! And....hope the premiums don't rise too much!!!
Poor car!! Glad you're okay though & that everyone was nice about it.
Eep! I'm glad you're okay, but car accidents do suck. Also, hooray for manual tranmissions! I don't think I'll ever go back.
Ha that's no fun. If sharing out car trouble makes you feel any better we were just at our friend's house at a little FHE activity and some random people did a drive-by and threw a rock through our back window. Yeah insurance
Post a Comment