Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One thing Teachers wish they could say to parents....

Hey you! YES, I'm talking to YOU!
Why in the world would you SEND YOUR KID TO SCHOOL WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY* SICK AND MISERABLE!?!?!??! What is so important that you have no choice but to send your kid to school to contaminate everyone else?!?! (including your child's TEACHER aka... ME!)
This is my mean teacher stink eye. . . . feel the anger?

Seriously folks, don't be those parents.. you know... "those parents!" Keep your child HOME if s/he is sick!!!! Give them the rest, love and attention they deserve... and spare the rest of us the germs!

A message on behalf of Kindergarten Teachers everywhere.

*I know sometimes kids come to school feeling fine and then get sick during the day. I'm not talking about this. I'm talking about the "oops you have a fever but I have to go to work... just take some tylenol and be a trooper" situations.


7 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel guilty... and I don't even have kids to take to school!

Barb said...

Parents are dumb...I love your stink-eye, it scares me. =)

Rachel said...

Um YES and could we extend this to parents of primary age kids?? Don't come to church when your kids are sick. No one wants to be coughed on from the pew behind. Seriously. Gross.

Amanda said...

Amen sista!!

JD said...

Well done. This is a nice tutorial that should be used at parent orientation each year.

Casey and Allie said...

AMEN.

Shannon said...

I LOVE YOU! Pretty sure those pictures of you made me miss you tons! Those are Hannah faces I know and love :)