First and foremost: Neal. He has been traveling for work this past week, and will for the next TWO WEEKS and I've really missed him being around! He does come home for the weekend, BUT because of winds in DC, his flight was canceled and rescheduled, then canceled AGAIN and rescheduled. Luckily, still made it out. Not so luckily, he leaves again tomorrow! Feel free to reach out to me, I'll need it!
Piper turned one!!!! Look at this cutie! Hard to believe she went from this:

Sorry for the sideways, but you can just tilt you head and see her cuteness!!!

to this in one short year!
Just tried this cereal for the first time and it is DELICIOUS!!!!!! It was also my dinner every night last week!
Definitely not as good as it once was, but I'm still excited to see how it ends! I sincerely hope it doesn't end as ridiculously as Prison Break... 'still annoyed about that one.
I buy something off amazon.com probably twice a month. LOVE IT! I get shoes quite frequently. My most recent purchases were DC picture books for gifts in France, a sweater vest for Neal, and this cute little massager (although for Neal... to use on me) ;)
Don't look for Skookies on this post, I gave them up for Lent. Shocking, I know! In other news, Neal and I gave talks in Church today on Prayer. I was pretty funny in introducing us, I must say. We both did well and felt good about our talks. Life is good! Now, if only I could see Neal EVERY day! Luckily, I have something major to look forward to: less than a month until......

CAN'T WAIT!



10 comments:
Hannah please post or email me your funny intros. I need some Hannah entertainment! Love you!
i was a little nervous when you mentioned the massager. I was relieved when it didn't vibrate. Love you!
You and Neal both gave GREAT talks. So glad we could be there. (cali)
Ahhh, we are lost addicts too. But there's just no getting around the fact that seasons 1 and 2 were THE best.
You must have a lot of shoes. :)
I usually read your new posts in Google Reader, and I have been missing out on the cute pictures of you and Neal on the side bar! I love the one of the big ivy wall with you guys kissing.... :)
I love buying stuff online because it comes in the mail! I love getting mail! Almost as much as I love Hannah, so now you have to begin to understand how much I love getting stuff in the mail :)
Whoa!!! What are you doing in France?! I'm planning on doing the TA-ship there next year! I should get my letter in a month and I'll take off in September and stay until April or May (if all goes as planned). You need to plan another trip and come crash on my couch!
Those are pretty great obsessions! I love that you bought a back massager for Neal to use on you...ha!
We're also obsessed with Lost, even though it's not as good, we still have to see what happens!
I'm jealous you get to go to France!! Wish I could go!! Your niece is darling!! I watched two episodes of Lost and was so lost :) I want to get into it but just can't...maybe I'll try again.
Pretty good obsessions. Lanie is adorable and I love Amazon also. It is almost evil how easy it is to spend money on that site.
So happy your talks went well and I bet you were very entertaining and spiritual.
YAY! It works! nice layout! I am so excited you get to go to Paris. I should show you a picture I took when I was there of a menu in English and French, same stuff but the English side was more expensive. Kinda sums up French culture, at least to my understanding. =)
Post a Comment