Sunday, February 7, 2010

Current Obsessions

First and foremost, I have to say I'm obsessed with the snow. I do love snow, especially since I'm a teacher and schools were closed two days last week, and they are closed tomorrow. It's pretty nice to stay in PJ's all day and get paid for it! Lots of people are calling it "Snowmageddon" but I think it's cooler to say "Snowpocalypse" or just "Huge snowstorm."
Seriously, this is the most snow I have ever seen from one storm. It's insane! Look at Neal's car..... it's barely visible!
Next, my niece. Whenever I get around this kid, I just melt. She is adorable! It's almost enough to make me want to have a baby... ALMOST!!!!!
Next up is my new earrings:
I got them for Christmas (Thanks, Mom!) and I LOOOOVE THEM! People compliment them almost every single time I wear them--and they go with everything!
I am also extremely obsessed with these:

That's right... cinnamon rolls. I made them for a lunch today, but we couldn't make it because of the snow. Shucky darn, we have to eat all of them now ourselves... DELICIOUS!!!!! Also I quite love being in PJ's all day and not wearing makeup.
My last obsession, of course is Neal:
He is the cutest and I will always and forever be obsessed with him. What are your current obsessions?

5 comments:

Neal! said...

I for one am obsessed with Hannah FIRST and FOREMOST :) Snow is my next obsession, especially shoveling it for hours.

Les said...

Okay, I am also obsessed with your gorgeous earrings! Where did your mom find them?

Rachel said...

Some of my current obsessions: that there are NO MAJOR SNOW STORMS in Utah (knock on wood), and squeezing Reggie while talking like a baby to him.

Love the earrings.

Leslie said...

i am obsessed with steepandcheap.com, Breyers Rocky Road (it has chocolate covered almonds), my down booties, my niece Traci, and my hubby!

Rich and Brianne said...

Holy crap that's a lot of snow! I do love the snow too--too bad I now live in California where it only rains.