
Folks.... I was just babysitting Piper and she WALKED! (as you might have guessed by the title) This is the first time (I think) she's taken this many steps. I was ECSTATIC! You might be wondering why I don't sound that enthusiastic in the little video... well... this wasn't the first video I took... My ecstatic voice was too much for me to handle, so I tried to stay more subdued in this one:
Again.. ALMOST makes me want my own!
7 comments:
Han, you're the best. It was definitely the first time she's taken that many steps. Her record before that was three steps in a row. (cali)
so darling. that will teach Cali and Josh to leave her.
i love the apparent face plant at the end :o)
and having your own kids means you sacrifice all dignity when it comes to sounding mature or sophisticated or even sane on your blog. I can hardly stand to listen to myself in most videos...
She is looking so big all the sudden! Such a doll. Haha. Almost makes you want one...
why haven't we been friends our entire lives???? my goodness... i'm just reading through your blog peeing my pants! you are hilarious and simply wonderful. ok... so i've planned it... we are going on a couples vacation in the near future, neal and ry will be great friends and the rest is history... our children will marry each other and thats that. love your buns!
That's so adorable! Babies grow fast! Before I know my little boy will start walking...
Hi Hannie! I laughed outloud about your ecstatic voice being too much for you to handle....I can relate! If someone else is going to listen to it, I almost always have to consciously tone it down. And I love you! And...thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment