
Actually that's a lie... there's PLENTY of sunshine right now, even though Neal is gone--it feels like Spring!!!! I went for a run today and it felt so good. The sidewalks are now clear of snow so running is a LOT less tricky and I even got to run in short sleeves. Spring makes me want to post some Spring pictures:

Dad and me in Amboise--this was the dreaded bike tour I did with my parents when they came out to France to visit me. They are hardcore bikers and I am NOT, so when I kept seeing signs to Amboise and it kept on getting farther away because we were going the "scenic" route, I got a little frustrated. It was still lovely and fun (especially for my parents!)
Holland! Always and forever Spring will remind me of Holland... this tulip park, Keukenhof, was one of the most gorgeous places I have ever been in my entire life. Tulips are my favorite flower, and this park did not let me down! My friend Steph and I literally had to be escorted out by the guards (we could have outrun them, but they were on bikes!) when it closed because we did NOT want to leave!And last but not least, Spring reminds me of Neal! We got our engagement pictures taken in the Cherry Blossoms:
And, of course, we also got married in the Spring!
BRING ON THE SPRING!!!!





9 comments:
Fantastic! I love your pictures. They make me long for sunny spring days which unfortunately are still months away here.
Utah of course cannot make up its mind on if it is still winter or spring. But we have a few days here and there where I can wear short sleeves, and flip flops.
I can't wait for spring/summer too!
Tulips are my favorite as well! Too bad they are so fleeting- especially in Heber City. Beautiful shots. One day I'm going to travel the world like you. I can't wait for short sleeve running weather around here.
Happy Spring! It felt so much like spring on saturday that I pulled out Mad's capris. But today is snowed a tiny bit. Crazy.
SO ready for spring!! Can't wait.
Thanks for the happy spring pictures. I am totally going to that tulip garden in Holland someday. Tulips are my favorite flower too, and those pictures were so beautiful I almost teared up a little.... almost. And I want to go on a bike tour in France!!!!!!
HEY! I caught you using a BILL WITHERS lyric for your blog post title!!!!!!!!! ;) Lurve ya!
That tulip park looks amazing!
And your engagement pictures rock!
Great post, Hannah. I LOVE your spring photos!
Post a Comment