This weekend has been extra nice! As previously mentioned, the weather here is GORGEOUS and Spring-y. On friday night I took Neal on a surprise picnic at Round Tree Park-- which is where we got engaged. It was precious!
My very well balanced picnic, as you can see, consisted of Fritos BBQ Twists (the best chip in the entire world), Subway sandwiches, and Orangina (the best carbonated drink in the entire world). Oh, and real glasses... classy!
Tulips are my favorite flower, as you might recall. I was thrilled when Neal brought them home for me last week. Saturday we watched Piper so Cali and Josh could go mountain biking, and then celebrated Cali's birthday with Neal's homemade pizza and lemon bars. YUM! Her birthday is actually on Sunday, but we'll be.... you know.... IN FRANCE!
8 comments:
awesome! it was great to see you and the lemon bars where delicious. (cali)
You are so kind to go to France to celebrate my birthday (yes this Friday). I want you to know I appreciate it so much. (Is this your revenge for me and Brian being in France and missing your wedding??) Have a FABULOUS trip.
Neal--yikes! i'm usually a fan of facial hair but I'm glad you finished shaving.
So glad he didn't leave the beard half way! Yikes. Sounds like a great weekend!! I need to go buy that drink now...
I can't wait to see all the pictures from France! Have fun, and most of all - be safe!
Love you.
Have the best, best time!
Neal's sort-of shaved beard? I vote no, but I do like the eyebrow lift ;-D
I love Neal in a full beard, though.
P.S. Didn't I take that photo of you with the Eiffel Tower?
So when are you going to France -- just kidding.
Love Neal clean shaven. Very handsome.
have a fabulous time in France.
Post a Comment