Thursday, March 25, 2010

CANNOT WAIT!

As you know by now since I shout it from the rooftops at every chance-- Neal and I are going to FRANCE tonight! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS:
Er, I mean this:

Actually, truth be told.... I'm more excited about the first thing-- PAIN AUX RAISINS! Don't be fooled by it's cinnamon roll type appearance-- it's a flakey pastry with plump raisins... YUM! The second picture is Versailles, Hall or Mirrors, which is pretty cool. Because I've spent so much time in France, I have to say I am more excited about the FOOD at the present time..... what can I say? I am, of course, THRILLED to show Neal off to my French family and show Neal around France and Switzerland... but the food is still very exciting! The forecast is for RAIN RAIN RAIN every day, but what can you do? Hopefully it's clear for 5 minutes in Switzerland so we can see this view:

But if not, oh well! Wish us a bon voyage because we're OUTTA HERE! We'll be back April 5th! AU REVOIR!

2 comments:

Cait said...

Have fun!

Brittney said...

Jealous.....Can't wait to see some pictures!!