Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anniversary Weekend

Neal and I went on a little weekend getaway for our Anniversary. We went to Luray, Virginia to see this:

And also this:

The first picture is Luray Caverns. It was INCREDIBLE!!!!


Neal had already been, but it was my first time and I loved it! We stayed in a little Bed and Breakfast that night so we could fully enjoy Shenandoah National Park. We did two hikes and it was absolutely gorgeous scenery! One hike was to a viewpoint and the other to a 70 foot waterfall. SO GORGEOUS! It was an amazing weekend. We decided to buy a year pass to the Shenandoahs, so if you want to go with us, let me know!





Neal got a little sweaty carrying the backpack, as you can see! In other news, I got my camera back! It was being repaired, and I sorely missed it! Here's a happy Hannah to have her camera back:

And here's our excited faces on the way to see "The Last Five Years"

It was AMAZING! I love, love, LOVED it, and so did Neal. The Jamie was AMAZING and the Cathy was pretty good. I care more about the male lead sounding good, so I was happy! Life is very good for us! We hope you are all doing well. Our next big trip is here:

That's right, a beach house in Puerto Penasco, Mexico, baby! CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm excited for the beach, of course, and also exciting to be with my entire family! Last time we were together was here:

But that doesn't count because I was distracted! Oh, and I'm off for the summer on June 15th... coming right up! :) :) :)

6 comments:

josh said...

we want to go to Shenandoah with you! (cali).

*Meg Larsen* said...

and of course, you're excited because you're stopping by to see me on your way to mexico :o)

Melanie said...

Great photos! We're glad we get that week on the beach with you soon!

Barb said...

Shenandoah is beautiful!! Glad you had a fun time! And jealous about the Mexico beach house...=)

Neal! said...

Sorry for distracting you last time you saw your family, babe. I'd do it again! :)

Jessica said...

How fun! Congrats on 1 year! The time only goes faster as years go by!