Today is our one year anniversary. We spent the weekend in Luray, Virginia which was FABULOUS but I'll post about that later. Just know that this: was the best thing that ever happened to me. There's not a day that goes by that I'm not grateful for May 16, 2009. I love you, Neal! And thanks for finally warming up to the idea of marrying me!
Super cute pictures! Can I just say that I love how you and Neal are super lovey-dovey disgustingly happily married...it makes me laugh, you've succumbed to the "dark side". Ha!
5 comments:
Ah, this is really sweet. Grats, Han.
Anyone who knows you knows I got the better end of the deal my love :) Happy Anniversary!
Super cute pictures! Can I just say that I love how you and Neal are super lovey-dovey disgustingly happily married...it makes me laugh, you've succumbed to the "dark side". Ha!
Well, its been over a year now, you have to switch all your pictures from the wedding photos...
You know the rules!
Happy birthday and anniversary!
Post a Comment