Sunday, May 2, 2010

Current Obsessions...


First, as usual, Neal. And I really like the shirt I'm wearing.
Bracelet my Mom got me for my birthday a few years ago. I get comments on it almost every time I wear it! Thanks, Mom!
LOVE tulips, LOVE purple, LOVE putting tulips on our tulip embroidered table runner! (Thanks, Shelley!!!!)
LOVE Taylor's kids.....
LOVE Cali's kid....
LOVE these shoes! I bought them in France over 5 years ago and basically forgot about them. I wore them on Tuesday and got about 15 compliments. Thanks, France!
LOVE these! Although, when I was looking for this picture on the internet, it was in an article entitled "25 diet-busting food you should never eat"... good thing I don't believe in dieting..... or foods you should never eat... moving on.
Jean-Yves Thibaudet. We saw him perform last night at the Kennedy Center with the National Symphony Orchestra (he's a pianist) and he is INCREDIBLE! He performed Ravel's "Concerto for the Left Hand" and it was one of the most impressive things I have ever scene. Although this isn't him, you can click here to see this concerto being performed--it's AMAZING!
And lastly, I'm obsessed with the fact that Neal and I have almost been married for a YEAR! We are celebrating our anniversary by staying in a little Bed and Breakfast in Luray, VA. We'll also check out Luray Caverns and Shenandoah National Park. Can't wait!!!



10 comments:

rachel said...

How about ME??? :) Love you!

PS - I am so on board with tulips as well, I'm so glad we share the same favorite flower! Soul mates!

Melanie said...

At first I thought Rachel (above) said she was SO BORED with tulips!!!

Hannah, I love that bracelet as well. AND your pink French shoes. AND most of all, those adorable grandbabies. I don't like Reese's Puffs though -- way too sweet, like candy. BUT I have to admit that I love Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch ;-D

josh said...

I am so jealous of your Kennedy Center concert! Sounds incredible. Glad you're still obsessed with your nieces and nephew. (cali)

Taylor said...

Hurray! My kids are first!

Barb said...

Such cute kiddos! And I have to agree with your mama - not a fan of the cereal. I'm more of a cocoa puffs kinda gal. =)

Shelley said...

I love Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs. I am so happy you enjoy the runner. It looked like you when I purchased it.

Have a fabulous first anniversary. I can't believe a year has gone by so fast.

lashlover said...

Love the pink shoes from France! Love this post, and everthing in it.. especially the tulips!! Miss you

kalie said...

I too love the shirt.

Brittney said...

So...where did you get that shirt :)

Neal! said...

Awesome husband, Han!