Friday, July 10, 2009

Addendum: my weapon of choice

Some of you wondered what I was armed with when I was searching the apartment for hiding psychos.... I think mostly because you all know I *never* exaggerate whatsoever... so here is yet another re-enactment of that dreadful scenario yesterday-I was armed with a ....

That's right folks... dishwashing dolls do more than wash dishes oh-so-adorably. And as everyone can see, I'm still alive--looks like Delilah the dishwashing doll kept me safe once again!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

In Web 2.0speak: Hil. Ar. I. Ous.

Amylee said...

Ha! You definitely would have shown any hiding psychos who is boss.
PS- I think the large text adds to the excitement of your earlier post.

kalie said...

O Han. Make Neal buy you a baseball bat. That is pitiful.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A AMZING ADVENTURE. LOVE THE REENACTMENT PICS. BUT WHAT A WHINER - LAST APARTMENT YOU COMPLAINED JUST BECAUSE THE PAINTING PERSON didn't MOVE THE FURNITURE. And - super nice looking place!! COngrats!

Barb said...

Yeah, not so impressed with the cleaning lady...good thing Delilah was there! =)