*as you may be able to tell-- I'm already growing out my bangs. Cute as they were, they drive me INSANE annnnnnd I'm done. It was a good change though... however brief.
France has been one of my obsessions for almost 10 years now--- beat that, Neal! ;)
and last but not least-- the best summer treat ever! (Besides a skookie, but that goes without saying!)In other news, we're going to THE Ohio this weekend for one of my best friends from grad school's weddings--I was debating on going but I think it will mean a lot to him AND we get to go to Cedar Point! Can't wait!
Last time I went on this ride, I cried. I hope to be more courageous this year!!!
8 comments:
Love the shoes! I covet!!
Thanks for buying us the loaf of apple scrapple - it IS DELICIOUS. Also, that baby is absolutely adorable and she sure loves her aunt.
So I have loved going through your blog! You made me laugh out loud. And you do have a strange cleaning lady.... Hope your doing great! -Bobby
I wear flats all the time for fear of being taller than Dallas, too! He actually loves it when I wear heels, but I just feel like I look like a Giraffe or something. Love the flats. Wish I could go to an amusement park! Good luck!
If you ride on all the rollercoasters, you can buy the T-shirt ;-D
Little Melanie is adorable as always and looks like a kewpie doll in that shot ;-D
I love hearing your updates. That ride looks really, really, really scary. Andra just got back from France. You should ask her about her trip.
do you really by the sugar free kind of dreyer's all fruit bars? the ones with sugar are better... and my favorite is lime. but other than that, i agree :)
Post a Comment