That's right folks... I added a "Y" to heart and then "olk" to make yolk--- thanks to the triple word score and double letter score it gave me 61 points!!!! (if anything deserves 4 exclamation points, this it it!) ANNNNNNNNNND I WON! For the first time ever, I won a scrabble game. I was ESTATIC! Everyone seemed pretty shocked, considering my highest scoring turn up until then was barely in the double digits. It was INCREDIBLE!!! Neal, the previous leader, was very sad:
Okay that's a lie, he was happy for me, of course. He's a big person that way-I'm trying to learn from him. I'm pretty sure I've reached my scrabble peak now-- I should probably never play again.... ;)
11 comments:
A word for you. Happy. Not too many points, but it is exactly what I feel whenever I open my blog and see that you've posted something new. Can we just say... you are my favorite person? Mm-hm.
Eric is a huge Scrabble fan as well---ever since he came from behind to beat Grandma and I. Funny how we only like games we can win ;o)
This is Ryan. I'm the same as you Hannah. I rarely play scrabble because I'm not very good at it. A few months ago I played with Barb and her parents (huge scrabble players as you may remember - they are amazing at it). I won!!! It was incredible. And I have since retired from playing scrabble. As should you.
-Ryan
He got lucky ;) And I can't believe Ry just commented...he's a lurker, not a commenter. He doesn't even comment on our family blog. Jerk. You should feel special Han!
I'm liking the facial hair, Neal ;-D
han - congrats. you really made an incredible move. but, I should point out that we all let hannah cheat and use FRENCH words before her big comeback.
... and your welcome for the assist, Hannah.
Let it be known.. it was ONE french word. Not french wordS! ;)
What a great play! I play Scrabble about two times a week with my Grandma, and I LOVE IT. So far my record on one play is 78. It felt really, really good :o). Way to win! Next time you're around, we should play.
So how'd Piper do?
I hate Scrabble. Stupid game.
Hannah! I am so happy for your winning of Scrabble!.... but even more happy for your recent life-changing event--YAY!! How exciting. You look beautiful. Here is my email if you would like an invite to my blog. carli.clawson@juab.k12.ut.us. Cheers! :)
Post a Comment