I immediately checked for our laptops, ipods, etc. (because let's face it... we don't have that much stuff worth stealing) and everything was in place. My next thought was "should I leave everything how it is? Should I call the police?" I decided to call Neal and get his opinion. He thought it was crazy weird too and called our landlord (who lives upstairs from us). I, armed, checked the apartment for crazy hiding psychos and found none. Neal called me back and said, "I just talked to Yosry and he said the cleaning lady had come and cleaned the basement as well."
ummmmmmm. whaaaaaaaaaaat? then my face looked more like this:
wow! Okay that's all I wanted to blog about.... but lest I end this blog without a picture of my love, I shall leave you all with this:
LOVE HIM!ps the text is huge of it's own accord.. I've tried to edit it 3 times now.
9 comments:
You have a CLEANING LADY!!!??? Haha, good story.
What were you "armed" with??????
p.s. do you really have so much spam that you need me to enter a d*#@ captcha everytime I leave a comment?
Wow. Weird.
And I think the large text is really funny, actually. Adds to the drama.
lol. That is the oddest thing ever. Apparently she wanted you to know that she cleaned under the furniture!
That is exactly how I clean the house. I don't understand what the big deal is.
I too wish to know the weapon you were "armed" with. Perhaps another picture re-enactment is necessary. :)
That would FREAK me out! I would honestly think that my house was haunted at first. EEK! Then I would yell at John for trying to freak me out. Alas...it was the cleaning lady! HA! Im glad you are safe
oh my! I love the big text also! It makes your voice appear in my head.. as if you were telling me the story yourself. Miss YOU!
Post a Comment